Featuring a 30″H x 25″W capacity, 10 HP motor, and 1 1/2″ blade, the V-25APC is a reliable choice for all your vertical metal cutting applications.
- 6° canted head allows for efficient cutting and improved blade life 60” bar feed, left side
- Shuttle features automatic multi-indexing up to 60” (120” optional) in a single stroke with automatic kerf compensation.
- Powered by a rack and pinion servo drive.
Automatic programmable mitering with “go to” angle functionality from 60° left to 60° right
- Hydraulic head tilt
- Cast iron band wheels
- Automatic PLC, touch screen control programmable up to 1000 jobs with 20 in queue.
- Two full stroking hydraulic vises
- Hydraulically powered, programmable guide arm attached to saw column.
- 10 HP VFD. True direct blade drive – no belts/pulleys
- Blade chamber separates material from cut part
- Hydraulic chip conveyor
- Replaceable blade brush
- Robust steel base
- Out of stock switch
- Blade breakage switch
- Easy access electrical panel and hydraulics
- Pop-up feed roller – one, opposite bar feed
- Hydraulic band tensioning with digital readout
- Replaceable carbide guide inserts
- 3 HP hydraulic pump provides system pressure
- Safety door interlocks
- Flood coolant with wash down hose
- Laser light
- Work light
- Chip bucket with pump
- Hydraulic overhead bundling
- Mist lubrication
- Variable vise pressure
- Out feed vise
- Right side infeed shuttle
- 10’ shuttle infeed
- Bridge/interface bracket
- Powered bridge/interface bracket
- Idler conveyors
- Powered conveyors
HYDMECH V-25APC vertical-Band-Saw
Our objective is to continuously update our website with accurate information on our products. However, ProMaxMachinerie inc. cannot be held accountable for typographical errors or product formulation changes. For absolute accuracy, please consult the products specification. If you discover any inconsistencies on our website please Contact Us.