Its standard 6° degree canted head allows for more efficient cutting and improved blade life.
Featuring a 30″H x 25″W capacity, 10 HP motor, and 1 1/2″ blade, the V-25 is a reliable choice for all your vertical metal cutting applications.
- 6° canted head allows for efficient cutting and improved blade life
- Control provides hydraulic powered mitering from 60° left to 60° right
- Digital angle display
- Two full stroking hydraulic vises
- Hydraulically powered guide arm attached to saw column.
- 10 HP VFD. True direct blade drive – no belts/pulleys
- Cast iron band wheels
- Replaceable blade brush
- Robust steel base
- Easy access electrical panel and hydraulics
- Blade breakage switch
- Hydraulic band tensioning with digital readout
- Replaceable carbide guide inserts
- 3 HP hydraulic pump provides system pressure
- Safety door interlocks
- Flood coolant with wash down hose
- Laser light
- Work light
- Chip bucket with pump
- Hydraulic overhead bundling
- Mist lubrication
- Pop-up feed roller
- Variable vise pressure
- Tall square vise inserts
- Hydraulic chip conveyor
- Bridge/interface bracket
- Powered bridge/interface bracket
- Idler conveyors
- Powered conveyors
HYDMECH V-25 Vertical-Band-Saw
Our objective is to continuously update our website with accurate information on our products. However, ProMaxMachinerie inc. cannot be held accountable for typographical errors or product formulation changes. For absolute accuracy, please consult the products specification. If you discover any inconsistencies on our website please Contact Us.