The S23A Horizontal Pivot Band Saw will increase flexibility and improve efficiency in any general purpose sawing application. This automatic machine is ideal for the small to medium fabricator or machine shop, looking to make extremely accurate, straight or miter cuts. The saw head swings 30 degrees in both semi-automatic and automatic. All of the saw blade guiding components are made of cast iron, making this machine highly durable and accurate. The S23A is a competitively priced machine combined with versatility and un- matched cost per cut.
CAST IRON GUIDE ARMS
Premium cast iron, heavy duty guide arms mounted on linear rails come equipped with replaceable, pre-set carbide inserts (no adjustments needed)for accurate cutting.
AUTOMATIC PLC CONTROL
Windows touch screen controller operates the automatic cycle but allows for manual operation as well. A variety of languages can be chosen for message screen display.
- Easy swing, heavy duty cast iron saw head
- Cast iron shuttle features automatic multi-indexing up to 28.5” in a single stroke. Powered by ball screw and stepper motor.
- 8.8 HP VFD. True direct blade drive – no belts/pulleys
- On-demand hydraulics save energy
- Blade chamber separates material from cut part
- Cast iron band wheels
- Automatic PLC, touch screen control programmable up to 100 jobs with 20 in queue
- Replaceable blade brush
- Robust steel base
- Easy to read angle scale with angle locking mechanism
- Cast iron guide arms mounted on linear rails is adjustable for proper spacing.
- Easy access electrical panel
- Out of stock switch
- Mechanical band tensioning with digital readout
- Hydraulic positive down feed
- Replaceable carbide guide inserts
- Safety door interlocks
- Flood coolant with wash down hose
- Laser light
- Work light
- Full capacity hydraulic overhead bundling
- Mist lubrication
- Variable vise pressure
- Remote console
- Idler conveyors
- Powered conveyors
HYDMECH S-23A-AUTOMATIC HORIZONTAL PIVOT BAND SAW
Our objective is to continuously update our website with accurate information on our products. However, ProMaxMachinerie inc. cannot be held accountable for typographical errors or product formulation changes. For absolute accuracy, please consult the products specification. If you discover any inconsistencies on our website please Contact Us.