“GO TO” ANGLE FUNCTIONALITY
The fully programmable PLC control allows the operator to enter two desired angles. The machine will automatically swing the head, alternating between two different programmed angles, producing parts with a different angle on each end.
HYDRAULIC POWERED GUIDE ARM
The M-16A features guide arms mounted on linear rails. The hydraulically powered idler side guide arm is adjustable for proper guide arm spacing giving rigidity to the blade.
A 3 HP hydraulic pump supplies system pressure which controls all vising, head up/down, head swing, shuttle movement, and blade tension functions. Easy access for minimal downtime.
Featuring a 16″H x 25″W capacity at 90°, 7.5 HP motor, and 1 1/4″ blade, the M-16A is a reliable choice for your heavy-duty metal cutting applications.
- Built to withstand heavy fabricating environments
- Automatic programmable mitering with “go to” angle from 90° to 30°
- Automatic multi-indexing up to 33” in a single stroke
- Full capacity, full stroking hydraulic vises
- Guide arms mounted on linear rails. Hydraulically powered idler side guide arm is adjustable for proper spacing.
- 7.5 HP VFD. True direct blade drive – no belts/pulleys
- Hydraulic positive down feed
- Blade chamber separates material from cut part
- Cast iron band wheels
- Automatic PLC control programmable up to 99 jobs with 5 in queue.
- Replaceable blade brush
- Robust steel base
- Automatic chip removal auger
- Easy access electrical panel and hydraulics
- Blade breakage switch
- Hardened replaceable wear plates on material vises
- Hydraulic band tensioning
- Hydraulic carbide guide tensioning
- Safety door interlocks
- Flood coolant with wash down hose
- Laser light
- Work light
- Blade deviation monitor
- Full capacity hydraulic overhead bundling
- Remote console
- Chip bucket
- Mist lubrication
- Out of stock switch
- Variable vise pressure
- Vertical rollers
- Idler and powered conveyors
Our objective is to continuously update our website with accurate information on our products. However, ProMaxMachinerie inc. cannot be held accountable for typographical errors or product formulation changes. For absolute accuracy, please consult the products specification. If you discover any inconsistencies on our website please Contact Us.