HYDMECH’s direct down feed system provides easy adjustment of both head feed rate and cutting pressure.
Featuring a 32″ x 32″ capacity, 20 HP motor, and 2 5/8″ blade, the H-32A is a reliable choice for all your heavy-duty horizontal metal cutting applications.
- One piece design – no alignment necessary
- Spilt front vise allows for short remnant length
- Cast iron shuttle features automatic multi-indexing up to 32” in a single stroke with automatic kerf compensation.
- Steel guide arms. The idler side guide arm is mechanically connected to the front vise moveable jaw for proper guide arm spacing
- Hydraulic positive down feed
- Cast iron band wheels
- Automatic chip removal auger
- 20 HP VFD. True direct blade drive
- Full capacity, full stroking hydraulic vises
- High resolution feed rate valve allows for constant feed rate when cutting special alloys
- Blade chamber separates material from cut part
- Automatic PLC control programmable up to 99 jobs with 5 in queue.
- Replaceable blade brush
- Robust steel base
- Blade breakage switch
- Easy access electrical panel and hydraulics
- Hydraulic band tensioning with digital readout
- 5 HP hydraulic pump system pressure
- Hydraulic carbide guide tensioning
- Hardened, replaceable wear plates
- Safety door interlocks
- Flood coolant with wash down hose
- Laser light & work light
- Full capacity hydraulic overhead bundling
- Variable vise pressure
- 6 degree canted head
- Blade deviation
- Mist lubrication
- Out of stock switch
- Outboard vise
- Outboard vise/w bund.
- Pedestal control
- Roller discharge table
- Vertical alignment rollers
- Idler conveyors
- Powered conveyors
HYDMECH H-32A AUTOMATIC HORIZONTAL BAND SAW
Our objective is to continuously update our website with accurate information on our products. However, ProMaxMachinerie inc. cannot be held accountable for typographical errors or product formulation changes. For absolute accuracy, please consult the products specification. If you discover any inconsistencies on our website please Contact Us.